Net Transport 2.96c Build 620 | 5 Mb
"Net Transport" (also called NetTransport or NetXfer) is a faster, exciting and the most powerful downloading manager that you ever saw, now supports the most pop Internet protocols, including:
HTTP / HTTPS
FTP / over SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / over SSH (Secure Shell)
MMS (Microsoft Media Services)
RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol)
RTMP / RTMPE / RTMPT (Real Time Messaging Protocol)
1. The flexible "Scheduler Manager" is also most powerful item in NetXfer. Even you can record the dynamic URL according to time and save it as your desire filename.
2. You can use the inbuilt "URL Sniffer" to catch the real URLs for streaming, Flash, etc.
3. You can use the simple but powerful "File Manager" to categorize and manage downloaded files more efficiently.
4. Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging on Windows with different username.
5. You can use the inbuilt "Site Explorer" to list the directory structure of the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most powerful item in NetXfer.
6. FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files from the same site.
7. The "Multiple Proxies mode" allows you to assign every working thread a different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
8. You can adjust the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to ensure surf at the same time.
9. Monitor browser click. And you can add links through Internet Explorer extended context menu, or drag links to the "drop zone" window, etc.
10. Net Transport can automatically shutdown the system or hang up the modem once all downloads are completed.
11. Multilingual support for the user interface. We will be glad if you help us localize NetXfer.
12. You can use multi-threads for all streaming protocols to significantly reduce the time of downloads.
13. Automatically parse streaming script such as .asx, .smi to acquire real URLs.
14. From version 2 on, you can record the clip with range.
15. The disk cache buffer can prolong your hard disk life.
16. Except eMule, other protocols all support IPv6. Net Transport is ready for IPv6 epoch.