VMware Workstation 18.104.22.1685536 | 570 MB
VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC.
With support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and over 20 other versions of Windows, along with Redhat, Ubuntu, OpenSuse and 26 additional versions of Linux. VMware Workstation delivers the broadest guest platform support for running multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC.
Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators. Features:
* Run applications in Linux, Windows 7, Windows XP Mode and over 200 other operating systems all simultaneously on the same PC with no rebooting.
* Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
* Create virtual machines with up to 8 virtual processors or 8 virtual cores.
* 2 TB virtual disks and up to 32 GB of memory per virtual machine.
* Protect your virtual machines from prying eyes with 256-bit AES encryption and smart card authentication.
* Snapshots are useful when you need to revert your virtual machine to a prior, stable system state
* Installing virtual machines without re-partitioning
* Running a virtual machine in windows desktop core operating system and full screen
* Sharing files and applications by different virtual machines through the use of virtual network
* Running a client-server and Web applications on a single PC
* Starting on the same PC multiple virtual computers and modeling of network
* Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner
* Rich integration with Visual Studio, Eclipse, and the SpringSource Tool Suite make it incredibly easy to debug applications on multiple platforms
* Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
* Run VMware vSphere 4 and ESXi in a virtual machine for experimenting, testing, training, and demonstrating the power of vSphere
* OpenGL 2.1 support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista guests
* Get shared folders and drag and drop convenience.
* Supports Flip 3D and Aero Peek to show live thumbnails of your virtual machines
* Print from virtual machines without mapping network printers or installing printer drivers
* Comprehensive Windows 7 support, including Easy install, 3D Graphics Support, live thumbnails, desktop preview, and XP mode.
* Install and run VMware vSphere 4 and VMware ESXi as a guest OS.
* AutoProtect makes it easy to go back in time when things were good, with automatic hourly, daily, or weekly snapshots.
* Remote Replay Debugging makes it easier to analyze and to debug hard-to-reproduce software defects.
* Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a "clean" state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
* Also allows the testing of live CDs without first recording them onto physical discs or rebooting the computer
* Includes the ability to designate multiple virtual machines as a team which administrators can then power on and off, suspend, and resume as a single object
Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista and, Win7 (32/64-bit)
Download from Filesonic.com:
Download from .filesonic.com: