NI LabVIEW 11.0 (x86/64) | 1.93 GB
LabVIEW - graphical programming is a medium which is used by technicians, engineers, teachers and scientists around the world to rapidly build complex applications in the problems of measuring, testing, control, automation of scientific experiments and education. At the heart of LabVIEW graphical programming is the concept - a serial connection of functional blocks in the block diagram.
Graphical programming language G , used in LabVIEW, based on the architecture of data streams. Sequence of operators in such languages ??is not determined by their order (as in imperative programming languages), and the availability of data on the inputs of these operators. Operators are not related to data, are executed in parallel in any order.
LabVIEW ideologically very close to the SCADA-systems, but unlike them focus more on solving problems rather than in the control system as in ARS.
Due to the large number of built-in functions and libraries, as well as tight integration with the latest hardware platforms, NI, such as multi-core platform updated NI CompactRIO, and a new vector signal analyzer NI PXIe-5665, use of LabVIEW programming environment greatly accelerates the process of system design. LabVIEW development environment supports the integration of 2011 program blocks built on the platform Microsoft. NET Framework, and includes many convenient features and programming tools offered by experienced programmers LabVIEW. These and many other makes LabVIEW an indispensable tool for engineers, the use of which allows you to quickly and effectively to create a unified and flexible measurement system or control system.
Due to stability in mission-critical applications and integration with equipment from leading manufacturers, LabVIEW 2011 provides developers with the measuring and control systems reliable tool that will solve their problems promptly and effectively with the most modern equipment.
In conjunction with modular instruments LabVIEW development environment allows you to implement the concept of graphical system design by providing a universal platform for designing, prototyping and deployment of new technologies. Engineers and scientists from many fields of science continue to use LabVIEW as during the individual measurements and the development of sophisticated measurement and control systems and intelligent control systems.What's New in LabVIEW 2011
LabVIEW 2011 allows you to accelerate the development of applications and systems with the following new features:
- A new palette of indicators and controls to quickly create an ergonomic, visually memorable interface.
- LabVIEW Tools will connect the-shelf software modules built on the platform Microsoft. NET Framework, scripts written in MatLab and IP-blocks that come Xilinx.
- Optimized library functions LabVIEW FPGA Module, allowing quicker than ever to create, download and compile code for the FPGA.
- Layout, load and execute applications on the target platform by software
- New API data for the simplified organization of an asynchronous thread in the development of multithreaded applications.Advantages:
- A full programming language.
- Intuitive graphical programming process.
- Extensive data collection, data processing and analysis, instrument control, reporting and data exchange through network interfaces.
- Driver support more than 2,000 devices.
- Features an interactive code generation.
- High speed of compiled programs.
- Compatibility with operating systems Windows 2000/NT/XP/7, Mac OS X, Linux and Sun Solaris.
Download from Filesonic.com:
Download from .filesonic.com: