Keyshot 2.1.20 win32/64bit | 666.57 MB
KeyShot is the key to amazing shots ... in seconds.Communicating early concepts. Trying to make design decisions. Creating marketing and sales images. No matter what you are trying to do, KeyShot breaks down the complexity barriers of creating photo-realistic images from 3D models. Faster, easier, and more amazing than ever before.
Try for yourself. Yes, you can!
KeyShot 2 is an all new application built on Luxions production proven realtime raytracing and global illumination technology. We have taken the worlds fastest rendering engine, and made it even faster.
Highlights of the new release include:
* Significantly faster realtime interaction. A new, rapid, high-quality shadowing algorithm takes full advantage of multi-core CPUs, delivering smooth, noise-free results instantly
* Optimized workflow through new interface
* Drag and drop capabilities of materials, textures and envrionments
* A scene tree that makes interaction with mulitple parts and models a snap
* A new innovative labeling system allows any number of labels to be added to any material
* New import pipeline supports many more file formats on both PC and Mac
New rendering capabilities
The new rendering features in KeyShot 2 allow users to work faster, and obtain even more accurate results than ever before.
Key capabilities include:
* Scene tree for better scene management
* Light emitting materials with intensity and color control
* Merging of previously saved scenes with current scenes
* Unlimited label placement on any material
* Ground global illumination without a physical plane
KeyShot 2 has been further optimized to run even faster on PC and Mac without the need for special graphic cards. Performance improvements reach up to 50% compared to KeyShot and
Performance improvements include:
* Loading of 3D data
* Calculation of detailed and ground shadows
* Image resolution in realtime
* Offline render times
New importing capabilities
KeyShot 2 features an all new data import pipeline for Pro/ENGINEER on both PC and Mac. Unlike before, the importers don’t require Pro/ENGINEER to be physically installed, and therefore work much faster. When design changes are being made to the Pro/ENGINEER model, the model can be reimported into KeyShot without losing any of the materials assignment previously made. This will also work with any other supported file format.
to get Premium speed