The Hack Counter-Hack Training Course + Ebooks - mp
The Hack Counter-Hack Training Course + Ebooks | 655.57 MB
Stop struggling with dense textbooks! Watch, listen, and learn the key security techniques you need to know to protect your network and data right now! Ed Skoudis, the top network security consultant who demonstrated hacking to the U.S. Senate, will show you exactly how hackers attack your network-and how to fix your vulnerabilities before they can! In over four hours of digital videos straight from Skoudis' desktop, you'll learn crucial skills for protecting both Windows and Linux systems, and responding to today's most dangerous attacks-step-by-step. Network security has never been this visual-or this easy!
* Watch, listen, learn-as leading Network security expert Ed Skoudis walks you through today's most dangerous attacks, and demonstrates your best countermeasures!
* Covers the five phases of hacking: reconnaissance, scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, and preventing detection
* Over 4 hours of expert digital video instruction, detailed explanations, and hands-on exercises-a complete learning experience
* Up-to-the-minute security solutions for both Linux and Windows environments
* By the security expert who demonstrated hacking to the U.S. Senate!
You'll learn how to respond to every phase of the hacker's attack: reconnaissance, scanning, gaining and maintaining access, exploitation, and preventing detection. Skoudis presents in-depth descriptions of war dialers, port and firewall scanners, sniffers, IP spoofing, IP fragmentation, denial of service attacks -- plus specific actions you can take to protect yourself today!
Follow the course from start to finish using the customized print workbook containing all of Ed Skoudis' presentation slides!
Covers all this, and more...
* All 5 phases of the hacker attack: reconnaissance, scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, and covering tracks
* Key hacker tools: Building and using your hacker tool analysis laboratory
* Real-world attacks and countermeasures: password cracking, buffer overflows, session hijacking, Trojan horses, backdoors, and more
* Windows and Linux: Practical techniques and tools for today's leading server environments
# SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR: Anyone responsible for implementing or enhancing network security
# Webmasters and netadmins who want to master basic security techniques fast -- hands-on
# Experienced professionals seeking to update and strengthen their security skills
# Windows and Linux users About the Author
to get Premium speed