Worms Reloaded Update 8-SKIDROW
PC Game | Developer: Team 17 | Language: English | Genre: Strategy | 153 MB
Ten years on from Worms? Armageddon and the turn-based comic mayhem continues in Worms? Reloaded, an all-new edition available for PC through Steam. Worms? Reloaded features up to four player online and offline multi-player, voice support, a raft of crazy new weapons (and the return of some iconic weapons from the brand?s celebrated past), achievements, leaderboards, all new high-definition landscape themes, a range of brilliant forts for the new Fort mode, new landscape editor, new play modes, hats, skins and speech banks.
Worms: Reloaded Update 8
- Steam Cloud support has now been implemented
- Game Styles can now be shared between users. Upon creating a
new Game Style (or opening and saving an existing Game
Style), a folder called "ExportedSchemes" will be created in
the same directory as the executable. Schemes will then
automatically be saved as an .xsc file in this folder and
can be shared and sent to other users. In order to import a
custom Game Style, place the .xsc file in the
ExportedSchemes folder and select "Import Game Style" from
the Manage Game Styles menu in game
- Backspace now backflips the worm with a single press
- Fixed an issue with the holiday hats message being
non-dismissive upon receiving an online multiplayer invite
- Tall vertical landscape types are no longer generated in
online BnG Ranked games
- Forts are now selected randomly from the teams in an allied
- The game will now end correctly when there is only one
player left in a multiple round online multiplayer game
- Added tooltips to Leaderboard and Show Player Games list
1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run Worms.Reloaded.Update.8.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your
main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed,
as this update is featuring all previous updated content.